Call for Parliamentary Cleanup Resolution
|Call for Parliamentary Cleanup Resolution|
|Enacted by||Open Parliament|
|Date enacted||11 December 2013|
|Introduced on||30 November 2013|
|Introduced by||North American Republics|
|Voting began||4 December 2013|
|Required majority||Simple majority|
|Vote results||8 Yea, 0 Nay, 0 Abstain|
To express angst about the disarray in Open Parliament bureaucracy.
North American Republics, seconded by Ceni, moves that in the opinion of this parliament,
- the Open Parliament has been in a state of disarray requiring organization
- the Speaker of the Union is responsible for the cleanup of the bureaucratic mess
- the Speaker of the Union should reorganize the paperwork within the Open Parliament discussion section such that:
- the "Parliamentary Approval for..." titled paperwork be filed under the delegate election paperwork (located: here)
- submissions older than a month with no active discussion be moved to the "Members-Only Archive"
- paperwork discussing amendments should be retitled with their correct bill number as is not the case with the so-called "Amendment 9"
- the Speaker of the Union should further add references (links) to the various amendments to the list of articles of the Constitution of the Social Liberal Union