|19th World Assembly Delegate|
6 June 2021 – 4 February 2022
|Speaker pro tempore|
27 May 2020 – 19 October 2020
|20th Minister of Foreign Affairs|
1 April 2019 – 17 April 2019
|Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs|
12 December 2018 – 1 April 2019
|Succeeded by||Brys Questions|
17 April 2019 – 6 August 2019
|Preceded by||Brys Questions|
|27th Minister of Immigration|
2 November 2020 – 6 June 2021
|Ambassador to the International Democratic Union|
10 May 2018 – 19 September 2019
|Delegate||North American Republics, Goncar, Courelli|
|Ambassador to the East Pacific|
|Assumed office |
18 July 2020
|Founded||26 March 2018 CE|
The Republic of Brys Questions is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Bris with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.389 billion Brys questionsians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sköldpadda. The average income tax rate is 76.4%, and even higher for the wealthy. The frighteningly efficient Brys questionsian economy, worth 375 trillion Sköldpadda myntas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 69,754 Sköldpadda myntas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign casinos have trouble paying fans who bet on the Sköldpadda Turtles' triumph against long odds, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear, and nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Brys questions's national animal is the Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Atheism.
Motto Hand i Hand, vi är kamrater i arbete, kärlek och liv
Leader: Bris Overbeck
- President: Life-long leader that is Head of State
- Vice President: Head of the Council, elected by the Council every 5 years when a new session begins.
- The Council: Elected officials who represent the people. The Council creates and passes laws, determines the budget for the country. Council members are elected every five years.
- Vegetarianism; Animals have basic universal rights.
- Conscription for 1 year; basic military training.
- No smoking; the Council has determined that its bad for human health.
- No cars; the Council invests in free public transportation.
- Brys Questionian Socialist Liberation Party
- Syndicalist Workers Party
- Talos Social Democratic Party
Bill of Rights
- Clause 1: All People residing in Brys Questions have access to free water, electricity, work, housing, internet, transportation, education and healthcare
- Clause 2: Discrimination of any kind, racism, sexism, homophobia or transphobia, fatphobia, macilentophobia is Prohibited
- Clause 3: All Citizens at the age of 18 have the right to Vote
- Clause 4: Non Citizens or Residents residing in Brys Questions can become Citizens by residing in the nation for 2 years and if over 18, completed 1 year of Military Service or Training
- Clause 5: All Residing people have the right to a lawyer if they commit a crime, and a fair trial
- Clause 6: All Citizens have the right to bear arms
- Clause 7: All Animals have Universal Rights same as Brys Questionian Citizens or Residents, killing an animal is a crime
- Clause 8: Freedom of Religion is decided upon the residing province council representative
- Clause 9: All People residing have the freedom to take drugs, shrooms, cannabis, or alcohol at the age of 18 and older